Most of you know me as a photographer, but today, I thought it was time you learned some interesting facts about me!
photo credit by my awesome friend Dianne Lisette Photography (2012)
1. I love to decorate! I’m pretty fond of our cute little house and I’m always looking for something new to add or make…my husband hates pinterest!
2. I am on only child. I always wished I had a big brother, but it was just me.
3. I said I would never date anyone younger than me. Then I married Brett. He’s two years younger than me…and he rubs it in all the time!
4. My spine is in the shape of a Z. I have scoliosis and it’s yuck.
5. I CAN NOT stand wet paper. It make me weak to my stomach…even as I type this! Wet paper towels are pretty bad, but wet notebook paper is the worst!
6. I’ve wanted to adopt since 6th grade when my math teacher adopted from China. The road to our current place of being a waiting family has not been as expected…but I’m thankful God laid adoption on my heart so long ago!
7. Money in my wallet must be in numerical order and facing the same direction. However, there usually is no cash in my wallet!!!
8. My second toe is a lot longer than my first…it looks like E.T. Remember him?? if not, just check out my toes!
9. I get mistaken for being younger than I am. Most people say that is good, but I think it’s embarrassing! If you’re wondering… I’m 30.
10. I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE cheese. Unfortunately I don’t get to eat as much anymore since we’re tying to eat healthier.
11. I am horribly awkward in front of the camera! People find it weird since I can pose people all day, but as soon as I’m in front, I freeze and look stupid.
12. Every morning I wake up with a song in my head. My friends use to call me a human jukebox!
13. I can say all 50 US States in alphabetical order in about 17 seconds.
14. Mushrooms make me want throw up. Even just the word. Please don’t ever put them in my food.
15. For a short time in college, I dreamed of working in NYC for a big magazine. It was logical because I was a journalism major, but not logical since I married a country boy!